Tuesday, October 22, 2013

PROJECT #5!!!!!!....Tactical Media...

This was a very entertaining project for me because I got to screw around with a company that I am actually somewhat loyal to. I have played most of Blizzards games, so it was fun to take what I have experienced within the games and bring it out on their website. I don't hate Blizzard, I think the games they produce are incredible and they have an amazingly talented staff, I just happened to have some ideas against their website and this project gave me the motivation to actually do something with it. It is actually mind blowing to see how much is editable on the internet and how much I can actually do with the software I am given. The age of digital media has just begun and it is only getting warmed up. I am incredibly excited to see how this field evolves and transforms in the future. This is a link to the actual website: http://us.battle.net/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment