Monday, August 31, 2015

First Individual Project Idea

I have always been fascinated with evolution and the way it alters things. I would like to push my 3D modeling to a new level and attempt to do two renderings of two different species based on two different directions the earth's environment could move: If we fix our impact on climate change and if we do not fix climate change. 

I would use the animals previous evolutionary history to base my speculation from, taking into account what changed in the environment to emphasize the changes the animal underwent. I would like to take animals that have an easily identifiable form to really push the evolutionary changes that would take place. 

I believe this could pull some attention to how our environmental impact doesn't just effect humans. I've considered looking at how humans could potential evolve or where our genetic engineering is going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment